Flag Package: lib32-vulkan-radeon 19.3.4-3 (x86_64)
If you notice a package is out-of-date (i.e., there is a newer stable release available), then please notify us using the form below. Do not report bugs via this form!
Note that the following 6 packages will be marked out of date:
- lib32-libva-mesa-driver 19.3.4-3 [multilib] (x86_64)
- lib32-mesa 19.3.4-3 [multilib] (x86_64)
- lib32-mesa-vdpau 19.3.4-3 [multilib] (x86_64)
- lib32-opencl-mesa 19.3.4-3 [multilib] (x86_64)
- lib32-vulkan-intel 19.3.4-3 [multilib] (x86_64)
- lib32-vulkan-radeon 19.3.4-3 [multilib] (x86_64)
The message box portion is meant for short messages only. If you need more than 200 characters for your message, then file a bug report, email the maintainer directly, or send an email to the arch-general mailing list with your additional text.
Note: Do not use this facility if the package is broken! The package will be unflagged and the report will be ignored! Use the bugtracker to file a bug instead.
Please confirm your flag request for lib32-vulkan-radeon: